FTTF Available on Triumph May 24th

Sooner01

Been sold out, but FTTF is available today for the May 24th departure out of Galveston.

Is there any reason for a Ocean Suite guest to get FTTF? Other than the room should be ready when you get on, and luggage a bit earlier. Seems with a suite you already get priority boarding, so not sure it's worth the extra $50.

Anyone else with suites get the FTTF?

Edited by Sooner01

I'm on the April 26, 5 day Triumph. I'm in a suite and decided to get FTTF...it offers a couple other benefits that you don't get w a suite: access to you cabin as soon as you embark, priority luggage delivery, priority debarkation, and a separate guest service line.

For $50 I think it's just a matter of a few perks. I don't think it would make or break a vacation, but if you can afford it, I say why not?

Just my opinions...hope it gives you some thoughts on it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks. I went ahead and purchased it. If nothing else, getting into the room as soon as we are on the ship will be worth it. We can drop our bags and get on with the cruise. I plan to be there early enough to be one of the first on the ship.

Just make sure your luggage gets tagged with the FTTF sticker. I onlt seen a few FTTF folks say they didn't get bags early. As Platinum, after FTTF went into effect, I didn't get mine early, came home and learned about the orange stickers. The next couple of cruises, I made sure the porter put them on and it worked great.

• 2 weeks later...