Carnival Breeze January 2014 Video Review

TennesseeTater

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to post a video review.

This past January my wife, brother in law, his friend, and another couple cruised on the 8 night itinerary. This cruise visited Grand Turk, the Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba.

We had been to Grand Turk before and, previously, had just walked up and down the beach. I had heard, previously, about the "conch" beach and so we decided to visit. We found a lot of conch shells, and brought a few home

At the D.R. we went snorkeling. I don't have many pictures, but we booked an excursion through Carnival. It was a catamaran and snorkel trip. Not many pictures,but we had a great time.

In Curacao we booked Irie tours. Well worth the money. You go on a tour of the island, the Curacao liquor factory, and then to a private beach. The beach was amazing! Next time (hopefully there is a next time) I want to only go to the beach. Irie tours is only about $25 a person and included bottle water and beer, so the price can't be beat. The employee's were fantastic and I highly recommend them.

in Aruba we did the best excursion I've ever done. It was an off road jeep excursion, and the highlight was going to a natural pool.

I've been on several cruises. I've been on several vacations around the world, but I admit this may be my favorite trip ever. The carnival Breeze is by far the best ship Carnival has built. Sorry to keep this so brief, but I know that videos or pictures are what people want to see anyway. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Cruising!

Really enjoyed your pictures and videos. DW and I are cruising on the Breeze in May, and any review/info is appreciated. Thanks for taking time to share.

Thank you. Originally I made that video for those of us on that trip, but decided to share it. You will have an amazing time on the Breeze!

Edited by TennesseeTater

Thank you. Originally I made that video for those of us on that trip, but decided to share it. You will have an amazing time on the Breeze!

I can tell that you put a lot of time in on the video. If you don't mind me asking, how much time did it take?

Btw, my wife is from Sweetwater, TN and has season football tickets. I was born and raised across the border in Kentucky. It's hard to say, but you Vols fans are growing on me. Gotta respect the passion and support that you guys have for your program.

I can tell that you put a lot of time in on the video. If you don't mind me asking, how much time did it take?

Btw, my wife is from Sweetwater, TN and has season football tickets. I was born and raised across the border in Kentucky. It's hard to say, but you Vols fans are growing on me. Gotta respect the passion and support that you guys have for your program.

I would say it took me a few hours over the course of a couple days. I have a 4 year old so I worked as hard as I could, while also entertaining him. :D

I'm sorry you were raised in Kentucky (:D) i think you will really enjoy us once the Vols get back to the top!

Great video and review!! We'll be crusing on the breeze for the second time and I agree, she is such a great ship!! Nice to hear and see about the island you went we're doing the same ones as well in April.. Once again thanks for posting, and its never too late!!:)