Iconceirge app. Feedback wanted

rosefour

We bought it on the Breakaway in November. It did not work most of the time. When I asked what we were doing wrong, I was told that there had been several issues. They ended up refunding my purchase. For us, the problem was that you could not stay connected. That would have been ok if at least you could get the messages once you realized you were offline. But, it doesn't deliver the messages if you are not online. I hope that makes sense.

Long story short, I would try again, but if I had problems I would ask for it to be removed. Enjoy your trip.

Used it on the Epic a week ago on both my Android phone and ipad. When it works, it is a nice tool, listing daily activities, dining options, port information and tours and your account balance.

Since it relies on the ship's wifi, performance can be spotty. The wifi coverage on the ship is inconsistent (which is being generous, it is horrible really).

They first offered it on the Epic and had the same problems people are reporting having on the BA plus the poster who says the Epic still is having problems.

There are a few other threads out there but none too recent.