Reserving Cucina del Capitano

labsnabys

We are cruising on the Magic during Christmas week this year. Our first sea day is my husband's birthday, and I would like for our family to dine at Cucina del Capitano for the occasion. Is it possible to make a reservation prior to the date of the cruise, or can it only be done at Guest Services once we board? I thought about the steakhouse, but decided he (and I) would rather see $140 go toward excursions than one meal for the family on board. Thanks!

Lisa

I made reservation last week and received a confirmation the next day. It was for Breeze.

Saphir, how did you do it? I don't see the Cucina listed on the Carnival site for reservations like the steakhouse and excursions are. Thanks!

I had this saved in my documents from a while ago. I don't know if it still works, but it is what we used to get a reservation on the Magic. For any other ship you would change the first 2 letters to the ship's code.

MCCUCINA@carnival.com

Please keep the email simple and only include the following information.

Name

Cabin #

Number of guests for dinner

Preferred Time for dining

Payment will be on board after you’ve dined.

Cucina will be open for lunch when you first board go up and make your reservation and enjoy lunch which is very different from the dinner menu. Having sailed twice on the Magic for Christmas I do know reservations fill up with in the first couple of days so go early and make yours.

Thank you Saphir, DebJ14 and JRock59! I know it's ridiculously early to be worrying about this, but since it's our first time cruising a holiday week and it is a special occasion, I don't want to mess it up. :rolleyes: