Best st johns beach with 5 and 3 yr old? Shade and loungers?

newparents

Hi

Would anyone be able to tell me what beach you think may be best with two small kids, ages 5 and 3?

Would love to go to Trunk Bay as it looks beautiful, but is there shade, sun loungers and toilets?

All info will be appreciated

Thankyou :-)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Hi

Would anyone be able to tell me what beach you think may be best with two small kids, ages 5 and 3?

Would love to go to Trunk Bay as it looks beautiful, but is there shade, sun loungers and toilets?

All info will be appreciated

Thankyou :-)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Trunk Bay is amazing. Beautiful calm waters, unforgettable snorkeling. It is a park so there are facilities and a snack bar plus very cheap snorkel rentals but I don't recall loungers. There were shady places to sit. My three children loved it and said it was the best beach they had ever visited, and we have been to many islands. You won't regret going there.

At Trunk Bay there are facilities including a snack bar, and chair rentals. You have to get in line at a gift shop type shack and you can rent folding chairs and snorkel equipment, then you can carry it back to the beach. It's not that far, but with little kids and all the stuff you'll probably already be carrying, you may have to make two trips. :) Also, in the same area with the snack bar and shop, there are bathrooms and showers.

There is lots of shade from the trees lining the beach - no umbrellas needed.