Timing of Availability of Dining Package?

Hello! Does anyone know, approximately, when an online reservation has the option to book the Dining Package that includes Chefs Table, Chops, etc? Is this package so popular that it sells out quickly? I.e., do I need to check on my reservation page daily for the option to appear? Thank you!

Not really sure when they open up, but I made a Chops reservation 92 days before our upcoming April cruise.

Thanks. All the restaurants are on our reservation page, but not the package option yet. Kind of odd.

If you are considering the Chef's Table on the Brilliance, I highly recommend it. We booked it on our last December cruise and had a wonderful time.

However, the starting time was confusing. The final time we were told was 6:45. So that's when we planned to be there, thinking that the dinner would start at 7.

Wrong.

We were the last to arrive (at 6:40) and missed the champagne and meeting everyone in the waiting room. Oh well. It didn't ruin the evening, but it would have been nice to sit and chat before dinner with the other quests.

I asked the same question awhile back and tried to get the answer directly from RCL. No luck from RCL. Another member posted to go ahead and book the Chefs Table, you have to pay this in advance and when you board ask for the dining package and they will book you in the other dining venues you choose and charge according to package.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we sure these dining packages are available at all anymore?

When I check the RCCL website, there is no obvious mention. Also, when doing a search on "dining package" all FAQ's concerning have now been deleted.

Any recent Oasis cruisers have any info on dining packages still being offered onboard?

magoo

Are we sure these dining packages are available at all anymore?

When I check the RCCL website, there is no obvious mention. Also, when doing a search on "dining package" all FAQ's concerning have now been deleted.

Any recent Oasis cruisers have any info on dining packages still being offered onboard?

magoo

There was an recent post, I forget which thread, whereby no packages were offered recently on the Allure... they had to book each venue individually. My upcoming Navigator booking shows no packages as well :(