Sea Princess

Ship Drongo

I was advised by our cabin steward that the Sea Princess will revert to P & 0 in 2016 as the Adonis. It is likely to be replaced by the Star Princess. We will be sad to bid farewell to Sea Princess as we like the mid size ships. We do look forwrad to newer ships in Australia.

I also believe there will be a Princess ship out of Perth next year.

:)

Hate to say this but that's pretty strange. First, a cabin steward is not the most reliable news source. Second, P&O already has a ship named "Adonia," the former Royal Princess II. They wouldn't have another ship with such a similar name, particularly one that's a male name. Sorry but I don't believe the source. :(

Is it possible that the Star will be deployed to sail in the Pacific market? Sure. Is it possible the Sea Princess would be transferred back to P&O? Sure, but then she was transferred once to P&O and then transferred back. While with P&O, she was the "Adonia" so the current Adonia is the second one.

I was advised by our cabin steward that the Sea Princess will revert to P & 0 in 2016 as the Adonis. It is likely to be replaced by the Star Princess. We will be sad to bid farewell to Sea Princess as we like the mid size ships. We do look forwrad to newer ships in Australia.

I also believe there will be a Princess ship out of Perth next year.

:)

as Pam said dont believe what you hear from a cabin steward and there's plenty of sailings out of Freo in the next 18 months with the different cruise lines

Edited by rkmw

I was merely reporting what the cabin steward said. The current Adonis is being retired and the steward pointed me in the direction of cabins on another deck in which the carpet had been changed in anticipation of the change. Also, there are no Princess ships calling Perth home:D