UK price drop

Highland dancer

Emerald princess cruise 30th Aug 2014

On checking the princess web site today i noted that there was a drop in my booked price and what was now offered. Just off the phone with Princess my final balance has dropped by £340 and I now have a total of $1000 OBC.

A big thank you to princess and to CC as I would not have known that I all I had to do was make a simple phone call.

To all UK passengers keep an eye on the princess web site for any changes in price and make a phone call

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Highland dancer

My final balance is not due to be paid until June. But even if it is after the final balance date it never hurts to make a phone call.

Hi,

Thanks for your advise,will be keeping an eye on the prices this time as we lost out on the reduced prices on our Hawaii trip.We are booked for 8th Jan 2015 out of Singapore for a Far East cruise so any reduction in price would be great.

Did you experience any reluctance from Princess when you called about the lower cost ? Also we are booked through Travel Agent,should we get them to phone Princess(if fares come down)?

Thanks in advance for help.

Hi,

Thanks for your advise,will be keeping an eye on the prices this time as we lost out on the reduced prices on our Hawaii trip.We are booked for 8th Jan 2015 out of Singapore for a Far East cruise so any reduction in price would be great.

Did you experience any reluctance from Princess when you called about the lower cost ? Also we are booked through Travel Agent,should we get them to phone Princess(if fares come down)?

Thanks in advance for help.

You have to. Once booked with an agent Princess will not discuss pricing with you.