When can you book shore excursions?

christie629

I have a cruise booked for next May. Shore excursions are not avail to book at this time. Does anyone know typically how far out does Carnival open them up for booking? I keep getting emails reminding me to book my shore excursions but they're not ready yet. LOL. I checked with carnival and they said "it depends".

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It seems to vary some, maybe depending on the port. I have seen them over a year ahead in some cases, but they should show at least within 6 months...We have come to do independent tours as they save us a lot in most cases.

I usually do a combination of on my own and ship towards depending on the location. Most interested to get my faster to fun booked! :)

We are booked for April 2015 and still nothing showing. I think less than a year out something should start showing. I'm hoping FTTF pops up right away.

Agreed! That's what I'm waiting for too!!

we booked a year in advance. some excursions available. others not. just this past couple days finally an excursion opened up I wanted to book. you just have to keep checking. the FTTF was available right away which was cool :D

Edited by jks336

When talking with Carnival a couple of weeks ago, they said they are planning on opening a lot of excursions around the beginning of April. I have two cruises booked for 2015 (Jan, Mar) that have no excursions listed yet. So I would suggest you continue to look periodically and one day they will show up.

Steve