Breakaway?

Cruiser21484

Going for the first time in September. I've been on jewel once and loved it. Any experiences on Breakaway? Going with 2 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We loved the Breakaway - sailed the Bermuda itinerary last September.

Here is an EXCELLENT picture review - that you may find helpful!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1851007

Going for the first time in September. I've been on jewel once and loved it. Any experiences on Breakaway? Going with 2 kids.

If you haven't bumped in to Gambee's review yet - you may find it answers a lot of your questions. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1851007

Thanks everyone. This is actually my first time in the mini suite. I'm excited about it. Just wish it was sooner

You and your children are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE IT......We had mini suites also. Amazing.....Oh...and we went in September. BEAUTIFUL weather. Water....soooooooooo warm.

We will be on the Breakaway in September too, the week of the 7th. Which week are you going? Have you joined your roll call yet? I did but not much chatter yet. I'm getting excited! !!

Thanks everyone. This is actually my first time in the mini suite. I'm excited about it. Just wish it was sooner

I had a mini-suite on Breakaway last month. My bed was by the balcony and I really liked that room arrangement much better. The pool arrangement is definitely better on Jewel and I missed the Great Outdoors. But I really liked the Uptown Grill's food and the Waterfront area on Breakaway with all the comfortable lounge furniture.

I had a mini-suite on Breakaway last month. My bed was by the balcony and I really liked that room arrangement much better. The pool arrangement is definitely better on Jewel and I missed the Great Outdoors. But I really liked the Uptown Grill's food and the Waterfront area on Breakaway with all the comfortable lounge furniture.

Which would you rather be on, the Jewel or the Breakaway?

Been on both ships and loved them both..... Jewel better pool area, has spinnaker lounge and the great outdoors.... Breakaway smaller pool, no spinnaker, no great outdoors. Never sailed with children, but I think the Jewel may be better geared for children. Breakaway more of an "adult" feeling ship--Rock of Ages (main show) def NOT for young children.