Nassau shore excursion help!

aussi3itup

This will be my second time in Nassau (first time I didn't get off the ship) (4/20 sailing on the Breeze). We are a younger couple and enjoy things like drinking, anything with water, and just having a good time. What would you guys recommend for a shore excursion?

I've been to Nassau 4 times, we've done dolphin tour, snorkeling and touring with a taxi driver. We just got back today from the Carnival Fantasy today and did the Rum Passages tour with Islandz Tours and it was amazing! $50 a person, 4 stops with rum tastings, full drinks, chocolates and rum cake! The tour guide was amazing and it ended up being a private tour as the others didn't show. We spent over three hours on the tour and loved every minute!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've been to Nassau 4 times, we've done dolphin tour, snorkeling and touring with a taxi driver. We just got back today from the Carnival Fantasy today and did the Rum Passages tour with Islandz Tours and it was amazing! $50 a person, 4 stops with rum tastings, full drinks, chocolates and rum cake! The tour guide was amazing and it ended up being a private tour as the others didn't show. We spent over three hours on the tour and loved every minute!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting!

How did you book this ... thru ship or with an independent?

LuLu

~~~