On Board Credit Certificate

Rudyard

Hi everyone. I did a search on this, but didn't find anything that really answered my question.

I'm new to NCL and want to start adding to my OBC. I started by buying a $50 OBC Certificate online.

When does it show up in my vacation summary? Does it show up at all (Carnival's version doesn't, but it does show when you check in)? Am I supposed to receive e-mail confirmation? I bought this about four or five days ago. It did hit my checking account, so I know it went through. All I'm showing is an OBC that I got because I booked while a sale was going on that included OBC.

I just don't want to get to the port with no proof in hand and have a computer glitch say I have no OBC.

Any help appreciated.

It doesn't show on MyNCL. To see extra amenities you have purchased, you need to ask NCL (or a TA if you booked through one) to send you what is called "Amenity Confirmation", it includes also OBC you have bought yourself.

Unfortunately if there is a glitch (very rare), there have been reports that even the printouts don't matter to staff onboard.

Edited by Demonyte

Hi everyone. I did a search on this, but didn't find anything that really answered my question.

I'm new to NCL and want to start adding to my OBC. I started by buying a $50 OBC Certificate online.

When does it show up in my vacation summary? Does it show up at all (Carnival's version doesn't, but it does show when you check in)? Am I supposed to receive e-mail confirmation? I bought this about four or five days ago. It did hit my checking account, so I know it went through. All I'm showing is an OBC that I got because I booked while a sale was going on that included OBC.

I just don't want to get to the port with no proof in hand and have a computer glitch say I have no OBC.

Any help appreciated.

It should show up in payments in your vacation summary. It should be in the same place that excursions or other gifts you bought would show up.

It should show up in payments in your vacation summary. It should be in the same place that excursions or other gifts you bought would show up.

^^^ yep it should show up under the "Payment" tab of your My NCL account.