Feedback Requested

cdnphotogirl

I would really appreciate input from Princess experts!!

I have booked cabin M131 on the Royal for a Baltic Cruise however they have Mini Suite Guarantee in Forward on the upper decks for $100 more per person. Which to me seems like a great deal to me, especially when you consider there are no Mini Suites left on the upper decks but two deluxe suites.

Do you think I should make the change? Or do you think they would move me to a different section of the ship? I really want an upper deck, with no soot and have common areas above me on the Lido deck.

I would really appreciate input from Princess experts!!

I have booked cabin M131 on the Royal for a Baltic Cruise however they have Mini Suite Guarantee in Forward on the upper decks for $100 more per person. Which to me seems like a great deal to me, especially when you consider there are no Mini Suites left on the upper decks but two deluxe suites.

Do you think I should make the change? Or do you think they would move me to a different section of the ship? I really want an upper deck, with no soot and have common areas above me on the Lido deck.

With a gty be prepared to move anywhere.

With a gty be prepared to move anywhere.
Nothing is guaranteed with a GTY other than the category you've booked or better so you could wind up anywhere on the ship. Princess sometimes has a weird idea of what's better. It may not be where you want to be. Personally, I would never, ever book a cabin with public deck above me. Far too much noise from the middle of the night until late at night. Noise is IMHO a bigger problem on the Royal than other ships. It was literally awful on Marina deck and I often felt that there was no sound insulation, it was so loins and constant.