West Palm Beach Taxis

JJS329

Due to the cheap low airfare I found to West Palm Beach, I will be departing and arriving PBI while cruise is from POM. I booked the Holiday Inn Express MetroCentre for the night before cruise. I will take Go Shuttle from PBI to hotel. I need to find best taxi for the following:

1) Transportation from Hotel to 6858 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm, where I will meet NCL bus @ 11 am day of cruise.

2) Transportation from 6858 Okeechobee Blvd to PBI on day of return. Bus is scheduled to arrive 1 pm and my flight is 2:35.

Have never been to West Palm before. Are there taxis to hail? Should I book these two taxi trips in advance or is it not necessary? What cab companies are recommended?

Thanks.

Due to the cheap low airfare I found to West Palm Beach, I will be departing and arriving PBI while cruise is from POM. I booked the Holiday Inn Express MetroCentre for the night before cruise. I will take Go Shuttle from PBI to hotel. I need to find best taxi for the following:

1) Transportation from Hotel to 6858 Okeechobee Blvd West Palm, where I will meet NCL bus @ 11 am day of cruise.

2) Transportation from 6858 Okeechobee Blvd to PBI on day of return. Bus is scheduled to arrive 1 pm and my flight is 2:35.

Have never been to West Palm before. Are there taxis to hail? Should I book these two taxi trips in advance or is it not necessary? What cab companies are recommended?

Thanks.

1. There will be cabs at your hotel.

2. I'm sure there will be cabs here after your drop off.