New alcohol package

Little Rascal

My question is, is the 15% added on to each beverage or just the $49 per day? If it on Every drink or coffee or water you get it now gets a bit pricey! All other cruise lines add th 15% on the total beverage package, ie $49 per day x the cruise lenth example...$49x15%=394.45 as appose to 15% per beverage orderd!!
Exactly the same as any other beverage package on Princess. It's not done any differently, whether it's a soda card, ultimate card or whatever: when you purchase it, the 15% is added then. When you order a drink using the card/sticker, you don't pay anything extra as you've already paid.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Have had a drinks package on Celebrity and found it just about paid for itself. New to Princess but rang them today and they said it didn't have to be purchased by both people in the cabin - wondering if I need that in writing lol.

What would be great is if someone had someone had a current drinks menu and wine list that they could scan it. Its been done on the Celebrity thread, in fact there is even an excel spreadsheet to work out if its a viable proposition.

I called Princess in the UK and asked if they could provide a copy and they said we don't have that kind of information in the UK. Hmmm hope I am going to like cruising with Princess.

Any ideas ?

Someone already has done a spreadsheet cant remember who but it was a couple of months ago. Will see if I can find it for you. Also if you search bar menus they too have been posted in the last few weeks

It's called the princess beverage package evaluator and on the first page of the post. Just type it in the search box.

Edited by Bogof1
Adding txt

Someone already has done a spreadsheet cant remember who but it was a couple of months ago. Will see if I can find it for you. Also if you search bar menus they too have been posted in the last few weeks

It's called the princess beverage package evaluator and on the first page of the post. Just type it in the search box.

Just add a dollar to the price of the drinks shown.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42692663

Here's the link to the excel spreadsheet

Go to post #1, click on the attached file link & it will download to your pc