Eurodam March 9-16: A Few post-Cruise Thoughts

Ichiban Nekko

I enjoyed reading your review, quite refreshing actually. I particularly love your name . . . first kitty?

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Very good! Some colleagues jokingly gave it to me in Tokyo decades ago! I was told, "Number One Cat." We frequently sign off as "Cat & Dave." :)

Very good! Some colleagues jokingly gave it to me in Tokyo decades ago! I was told, "Number One Cat." We frequently sign off as "Cat & Dave."

That makes perfect sense! Our son lived in Tokyo for 7 years and when his bride saw our cat for the first time, all she could say was "ooohh, sumo nekko" - huge cat. We had a 18 pound grey striped tabby who was as beautiful as she was big.

After we took our DIL on her first cruise, she told her parents all about it - they subsequently booked a 12 day out of Tokyo and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We re now trying to find a time when all of us (both sets of parents, siblings and spouses) can get together for a full family cruise.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)