Royal Caribbean fan seeks Carnival help

maureencruiser

Cucina is a pasta bar for lunch with no extra change and has delicious food.

Jaime is the CD and is exceptional. She is very personable and high energy. A very visible CD. Tell her hi from Mary from Canada. Mention butterflies and she'll know who I am....lol.

Enjoy your cruise!:)

I saw the pasta selection in another review (Wrigley's???) and I hoped it was no extra charge. I can eat pasta every day! How is the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog? Is the Frog just a bar? Or food, too?

I saw the pasta selection in another review (Wrigley's???) and I hoped it was no extra charge. I can eat pasta every day! How is the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog? Is the Frog just a bar? Or food, too?

There is a Red a Frog Rum Bar and a Blue Iguana Bar. These two are just bars. However there is a Blue Iguana Cantina also that serves food. Mexican type.... Tacos and burritos, made to order. There is a salsa bar there where you can select toppings. This is also a no extra charge venue. There is a Red a Frog Pub which on the Magic and Breeze do have a la carte items for a small fee but did not go in the one on the Sunshine so cannot confirm if these food items are also available.

There is a Red a Frog Rum Bar and a Blue Iguana Bar. These two are just bars. However there is a Blue Iguana Cantina also that serves food. Mexican type.... Tacos and burritos, made to order. There is a salsa bar there where you can select toppings. This is also a no extra charge venue. There is a Red a Frog Pub which on the Magic and Breeze do have a la carte items for a small fee but did not go in the one on the Sunshine so cannot confirm if these food items are also available.

:) Thanks! :)

:) Thanks! :)

Hi Maureen - noticed you are from Lynchburg, VA - we lived there in the Wildwood subdivision for almost 20 years.......I have read your reviews in the past and enjoy seeing photos of Lynchburg......brings back lots of memories:)

Enjoy your Sunshine cruise! Looking forward to your review.

Hi Maureen - noticed you are from Lynchburg, VA - we lived there in the Wildwood subdivision for almost 20 years.......I have read your reviews in the past and enjoy seeing photos of Lynchburg......brings back lots of memories:)

Enjoy your Sunshine cruise! Looking forward to your review.

I'll try to include a photo or two in my next review!~ ;)

• 1 month later...