The coveted BB aft cabins on the Caribbean Princess are available

montgomeryfamily

on the August 19, 2006 CC Group Cruise. :)

Two of the coveted BB aft corner balcony cabins are still available on the 19 August 2006 Caribbean Princess Cruise Critic Group cruise. We've also got a great rate because we got some BB cabins into our group. :)

All of the other aft BB cabins are taken--only these two are left

The BB aft cabins on the Caribbean Pricess are very popular and book up far in advance. So if you were thinking about booking this cruise and you wanted one of those cabins...

What better way to cruise, in an aft corner balcony cabin which you get at a great price, giving you extra money for those foo foo drinks you will be sipping on the balcony at sunset. :) And cruising with other Cruise Critic friends just adds to the fun!!

Contact me @kacruiser@ev1.net if you want to know the group pricing for the BB cabins or if you want additional information.

Are those the B748 and B749 cabins? Are there others on different decks that are also in high demand? Any obstructions from beams and such? Being new to cruising, what makes these cabins so sought after?

Thanks!

No, all of the Baja aft balcony cabins are already taken. These two that are available are on another deck.

The reason the aft BB cabins are so sought after is that the balconies are so much larger than the other BB balconies.

There has been much discussion about this on other threads. Just do a search and you'll find lots of information.

I realize I didn't address your question about obstructions. No, there are no obstructions in these two corner aft balcony BB cabins.

The aft BB cabins with obstructions are on the Baja deck. Actually, all of the aft BB cabins on the Baja deck are already taken, including those with the obstructions. This shows how popular these aft BB cabins are. I don't expect that these last two aft balcony cabins about which I am referencing will be available very long either.

Archived