Polynesian show at ICB

aadaneboy

Has anyone who stayed at the ICB seen the Polynesian dinner show they offer on weekends? Just wondering if it would be worth it. We are on the TP 9/21 for our honeymoon. We have 2 nights pre and 2 nights post at the ICB. I know the ship has some type of similar excusion, but I haven't read many good things about it.

it was a good show. no need to spend the big bucks for the buffet though, we asked for the alacarte menu and saw the show for much less. we had to sit one row back, no big deal, and got paper napkins instead of cloth, but it cost us 15pp instead of 65pp. I thought that the show on the TP is just as good or better. I think you can see the show from the bar too.

We were just there in June for both Thursday and Friday nights. There was no show on Thursday. Friday night was the buffet and show. We paid for the buffet which was very good with a wide selection of foods including beef, chicken and other main dishes in addition to seafood. (And a large selection of desserts.) The show was very good and lasted just under 1 hour. Dancing for the guests continued after the show.

aadaneboy, I was wondering if you had a late flight out and if you did how did it work with the hotel? Do they have any facility to take a shower after a day in the sun before you go to the airport? We have a post cruise in November and were wondering about that. Thank you for any information you can offer.

I have my "What's on..." schedule from the Tahiti Beachcomber for the week of June 6th in front of me. They have the same Polynesian Dance Show with Les Grands Ballets de Tahiti on both Friday and Saturday nights. The only difference seems to be with the meal theme. Friday night they list it as an Extravaganza Sea Food Buffet and Saturday night it is Bounty Night. Every evening except Thursday there is a Sunset Cruise on "Enjoy" Catamaran at 5:00 pm. Wednesday night it is Rotisserie Evening at the Restaurant Tiare (same restaurant as the other special nights) and a show listed simply as Polynesian Dance Show. Thursday was the only evening without a special activity beyond happy hour at the Tiki Bar.

Archived