Score 9504 Jewel Owners Suite-Will we love it?

kcwingwalker

OK never heard from my PCC but did call NCL. First rep told me only owners suite was available and pricey......did a little better with the second and booked. NLC sent confirmation to my daughter even though I asked them not to..................but that's OK she's thrilled.

Now I'm completely giddy and totally over the top.

Cabin is 9504 and if you've had this suite tell me what we will love and will it be worth it?

Thanks!

Just being in a Owners Suite is Heaven! Trouble is you will never want to leave. I had it two Cruises ago and loved it. You will be so happy with all of the room you will have. When you first walk in you will see the Living Room that has a Balcony at least three Balconies long with two Lounge Chairs and a table and two smaller Chairs with a table. This balcony is on the side of the Ship. The Bedroom is very lovely with a flat screen TV and you have your own Laptop to use. The second Balcony is right outside the Bedroom and is great for the Sailaway. The Bath room is to die for with glass toilet inclosure with a Porthole, Large Shower with 8 water jets and my favorite is the flat screen TV over the tub and a window looking out of the Tub to your side Balcony. There are two wash basins..beautifully done and a large dressing room with a dressing table and a very many drawers and two safes. Forgot to tell you there is a small Restroom in the entryway...Tell you Daughter that Red is the basic color and the small dinning alcove has a beautiful Murial on the wall....My favorite is three bottles of liquor.

Sailed in 9504 on the Jewel in April 2012. We'd sailed the "suite" life before, but nothing was like the OS. with two (large) balconies, even if we could only use the front one in port, a large "living room" with an actual table, not a coffee table, a "make-up" room and a bathroom with windows. You'll love it.

happy cruising,

el henry

You'll love it!! We've been in Owners Suites before and they're fantastic.

We're in Jewel Owners Suite 10004 for our next cruise. It's basically the same as your deck 9 OS -- our deck 10 suite is a little larger than yours but our front balcony is smaller.

Here's a link to my website about our cabin: Suite. It includes information & photos about Jewel Owners Suites and The Haven.

You can also search YouTube, using "NCL owners suite". Check out any of the deck 9 (9000s) owners suites since they are all basically the same, just different decor. At least on the Jewel, Gem, Pearl, Dawn, & Star they are. Some good some bad of the OS and The Haven.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by candydane

I've never stayed in a suite, never mind an Owner's Suite.

But KC you are gonna be living like a queen and your daughter like a Princess.

You're so lucky!!!

I hope they don't have to carry you kicking and screaming on the last day ;)

Happy Cruising!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Thank you all! And a special thank you to candydane your site really tells it all:) Have sent link along to DD. We will love the Haven, but you know there still is a special place in my heart for my first cruise with a balcony cabin on the Spirit.

Edited by kcwingwalker

Be warned you will NOT love it. In fact you will absolutely hate it. In that light, I have made arrangements for you to pay off the cruise completely and then transfer the entire reservation to me so as to rid you of the pain of dealing with a horrible cruise. I am just that kind of person that I would do that for you! :D

You'll love it!! We've been in Owners Suites before and they're fantastic.

We're in Jewel Owners Suite 10004 for our next cruise. It's basically the same as your deck 9 OS -- our deck 10 suite is a little larger than yours but our front balcony is smaller.

Here's a link to my website about our cabin: Suite. It includes information & photos about Jewel Owners Suites and The Haven.

You can also search YouTube, using "NCL owners suite". Check out any of the deck 9 (9000s) owners suites since they are all basically the same, just different decor. At least on the Jewel, Gem, Pearl, Dawn, & Star they are. Some good some bad of the OS and The Haven.

Enjoy your cruise!

Candydane , we will be in that very same suite a few weeks before you..

Theres a little game some of us play in "some" of the OS 's . Email me and I'll fill you in.. see sig. ( find the ? )