EB Hotel, Miami?

Kylie

Has anyone stayed here? Do they have airport shuttle? What about places to eat (even fast food) nearby?

All I know about this hotel is that it is across the street from the airport. The only restaurant can think of in the area is the 94th Aero Squadron restaurant. My dad loves eating there.

I would call the hotel about the shuttle. Can't imagine why an airport hotel would not have a shuttle.

Edited by BlueHerons

Has anyone stayed here? Do they have airport shuttle? What about places to eat (even fast food) nearby?

We are booked at this hotel for next Friday. It gets great reviews. They have a free airport shuttle (a 5 minute ride) and a $12 shuttle to the port.

We are booked at this hotel for next Friday. It gets great reviews. They have a free airport shuttle (a 5 minute ride) and a $12 shuttle to the port.

Thanks for the information - I noticed too that is was getting great reviews. I got a good price booking early.

If you have time will you come back and report on how it was, please?

Happy Cruising!

You will be AMAZED by the bathroom alone... Very nice, top luxury. The rooms are huge and have 2 flat screen televisions, fridge, coffeemaker.

I liked the led lights leading you to the bathroom when the room is dark.

Beds are great, carpeting felt like velvet, good service. Unfortunately in Dec the pool was a bit to cold for us to enjoy.

The fact that you have to park in the back of the hotel is no problem at all, there is always parking space.

The hotel itself is great and if you're staying for 1 night without a car, perfectly doable. But any longer stay, a rental car is recommended.

The hotel itself is great and if you're staying for 1 night without a car, perfectly doable. But any longer stay, a rental car is recommended.

Our flight is getting into Miami in the evening so we thought this would be an easy stop and then we can catch the shuttle to the port in the morning. That's why I was hoping there was some place close by to eat in case we are hungry when we get there or to grab a quick breakfast before heading to the ship although we COULD wait and eat on the ship too - I'm sure we'll be able to find plenty to eat!

We are anxious to check out this hotel - sounds like a great place. Thanks for the info!

That's why I was hoping there was some place close by to eat in case we are hungry when we get there or to grab a quick breakfast before heading to the ship although we COULD wait and eat on the ship too - I'm sure we'll be able to find plenty to eat!

Next to Pollo Tropical and Burger King, there is also a Sub place within walking distance (don't remember the name).

We ordered room service one day and it was good, but delivery took a long time.

I contacted the hotel and they said they don't have a shuttle to the port. There is an airport shuttle though. Anxious to see what you find out when you are there, luvcdays.