Smith Family Luau

igepal

Does anyone know if the Smith Family a Luau has seats or do we sit on the ground? My DW is trying to figure out what to wear....

They have seats at long communal tables. Dress is garden party casual, although really you could wear anything you wanted: just like on a Hawaii cruise!

Does anyone know if the Smith Family a Luau has seats or do we sit on the ground? My DW is trying to figure out what to wear....

Click on this link then click on pics you will see that it's normal seating.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g60623-d1570043-Reviews-Smith_Family_Garden_Luau-Lihue_Kauai_Hawaii.html

You may want to read through some of the reviews and check to see if you need to take mosquito reppellent as I'm not sure how close it is to the river. Dress is casual, not sure when your going but female may want to take a shawl.

Click on this link then click on pics you will see that it's normal seating.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g60623-d1570043-Reviews-Smith_Family_Garden_Luau-Lihue_Kauai_Hawaii.html

You may want to read through some of the reviews and check to see if you need to take mosquito reppellent as I'm not sure how close it is to the river. Dress is casual, not sure when your going but female may want to take a shawl.

We were at Smith's in July 2013 and did not notice any particular mosquito problem. No more humid than the rest of Kauai. But you are there after sunset, so it can get a little cool. Again, nothing that I noticed as unusual.

The description others have given is accurate, but I do have one additional piece of advice. You may want to consider bringing some kind of cushion - maybe something as simple as a hoodie you can fold up and sit on. The benches for the (long) show are brutal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums