Waterfront in FLL

hlb76

What are you looking for as far as budget? There are quite a few across the street from the beach or near the intracoastal. They vary in cost and of course seasonally rates can almost double.

If you do a little research on trip advisor, you can come back here with 3 or 4 for us to comment on.

Probably crazy to say but $100ish a night. Im LMT Club member and have seen the Hilton and Gallery One close to $100 so guessing maybe there are more

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gallery One is not a beach hotel...it's a few blocks away...not on a marina either, but on the intracoastal waterway. There is a Hilton on the beach and one on a marina. If you don't chose a LMT hotel, Bahia Mar might be close to your price range in October.

Edited by royalcruz

It is on the intracoastal and has a water taxi stop.

Look at Bahia Mar. Try to get a south facing tower room and you will have part ocean and part marina. If you are going off off peak season you might find it around $125. You don't mention the date.

LMT is a good option as you can cancel if something else pops there or somewhere else and need to cancel or change.

Edited by eandj

Gallery One is in a really good location. Technically not a beach hotel or a marina hotel, but right on the intercoastal . . . and there is a Water Taxi stop at this hotel. The beach is right there and so is a mall . . . plus u get a suite.

Would probably be my go to hotel if I came visiting, looking for beach access.