Hair dryers on Carnival Paradise

jman1972

Leaving for a cruise on the paradise in about 18 days and my wife and my mom who are going with us are wondering are there hairdryers in the rooms on the Paradise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leaving for a cruise on the paradise in about 18 days and my wife and my mom who are going with us are wondering are there hairdryers in the rooms on the Paradise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure we did not have a hair dryer on the Paradise.

Don't expect anything high -powered. I always have to bring my own due to needing a bit more power or I'd be drying forever.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I agree! I have thick hair and after about a minute with a cheap dryer I'd start smelling a burning scent. I can wear my hair curly with the help of hair spray and mousse but I prefer to blow dry my hair straight, flat iron it and curl the tips.

When I first joined CC I think I read that one could use the hair dryers in the spa . Is that true? If so do they have the cheap dryers or the regular size power ones 1600watts? anyone know how much the spa chairs for to blow dry your hair straight?

I just hate having to carry a hair dyer, flat iron, mousse and hair spay(for those days I don't have time to blow dry or bad weather days)