Crab Shack on Emerald

Gmanfl

On my recent Emerald cruise (Feb 27-Mar 9) they offered the Crab Shack 3 times. I want to say it was on days 4, 6, and 9. We had reservations for day 6 at 7:30, but I am pretty sure they were lost, but we were still seated. If you go later in the evening you can probably just walk in, but if you want an earlier seating you will need reservations.

The cost was $20 pp and well worth in in my opinion. It was the best meal we had all cruise.

• 3 months later...
I'm going on the Emerald Princess in August 2014, can you please advise me where the Crab Shack is on the ship, also has anyone got a menu???

It is located in a sectioned off area of the Cafe Caribe.

Mike:)

I'm going on the Emerald Princess in August 2014, can you please advise me where the Crab Shack is on the ship, also has anyone got a menu???

I was there in April. I don't have a menu but there were 4 main courses to choose from, each one was for 2 people to share. Trust me, there was more than enough for 2. There was a choice of appetizer, soup and dessert. Well worth the money. Just make sure you make reservations on Day 1 because it was very popular and crowded. We were n a 10 day cruise so they had it on 2 different nights. Enjoy!!

I was there in April. I don't have a menu but there were 4 main courses to choose from, each one was for 2 people to share. Trust me, there was more than enough for 2. There was a choice of appetizer, soup and dessert. Well worth the money. Just make sure you make reservations on Day 1 because it was very popular and crowded. We were n a 10 day cruise so they had it on 2 different nights. Enjoy!!
There is only one appetizer, a basket of hush puppies and delicious lightly breaded shrimp and there is only one soup, Manhattan style clam chowder, but both were quite good. Desserts vary from day to day and they are some of the offerings in the Horizon Court/Cafe Caribe that evening. On the Grand we had the Crab and Shrimp entree and we were offered seconds on the crab until we almost didn't have room for dessert :eek: The four of us felt it was worth the $20/person.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

IMO, I would rather spend the money in Sabatini's than go to the Crab Shack. I was not impressed with the selections.
That's why there are options. We would do either the Crab Shack or the Crown Grill before Sabatini's but that is just OHO.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app