Booking The Chefs Table.....

paradiscroozin

I wanted to try and book the chefs table, so I went online to carnival and it had me fill out a form with the date, time, and people amount and then said it would send me an email.

This is my first time trying to book a table and I was wondering if this is the right way to book it. I never received an email and I submitted my info a month ago. I never paid upfront either. I just wanted to eat there on our first night and reserve early.

How do I know if my booking went through?

Are you sure you booked Chef's Table and not the Steakhouse? You can't choose when you go to CT, you are notified once you are onboard as to date and time. A letter will be delivered to your cabin. It usually only takes a day or two to receive confirmation.

Are you sure you booked Chef's Table and not the Steakhouse? You can't choose when you go to CT, you are notified once you are onboard as to date and time. A letter will be delivered to your cabin. It usually only takes a day or two to receive confirmation.

Hmm.... I tried to book whatever specialty steak restaurant they have on the liberty. I wanted the one that was $35pp. I can't really confirm anything cause it was so long ago that I don't know what I booked. I never got an email. :(

Is there a way to confirm anything. Will a carnival rep see something on my booking?

Hi :)

Edit..... I see you located your confirmation for the Chef Table,

disregard my reply. Have a terrific voyage!

The most efficient way to reserve the Chef Table is to email

the steakhouse directly. List the ship you will be traveling on

and a Cruise Critic member will most certainly give you the

email address.

In the subject line of your email put, 'To steakhouse manager'.

Within the email simply request a reservation for the Chef Table,

($75 pp) along with your cruise booking number and cabin number.

Also request that you be sent a confirmation. You will indeed

hear back from them.

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

We went to the Dream Steak House on Monday (which we had booked prior to sailing) and then decided to do the Chef's Table while having dinner. I walked up to the desk and they booked us for the CT on Wednesday. We could have done Wednesday or Thursday.

I tried to make a chef's table reservation online but never received any confirmation. :( I searched my email and there's nothing there. Hopefully we get to do it!

It's rarely sold out early, so just check once you get onboard. Enjoy :)