Quantum Schedule for May and June of 2015

I just asked Royal Caribbean about the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum on twitter and they actually responded (within a few minutes!)...bad news is the answer was: "The Summer 2015 itinerary will be available this summer."

Edited by gms5002

I just asked Royal Caribbean about the Summer 2015 itineraries for Quantum on twitter and they actually responded (within a few minutes!)...bad news is the answer was: "The Summer 2015 itinerary will be available this summer."

Nooooooooo :mad::(

I can't imagine that they would only allow you to book a cruise for May 2015 THE SUMMER BEFORE. That makes absolutely no sense and is a total departure from past practices.

I can't imagine that they would only allow you to book a cruise for May 2015 THE SUMMER BEFORE. That makes absolutely no sense and is a total departure from past practices.

From what I remember, they've always released the next summer around late march/early april every year.

LOL I tried to ask the RCI rep answering questions here on CC knowing that it was a long shot, and they were at least kind enough to answer my question with a non-response response. Oh well, worth a try.

It looks like it all goes back to not being sure Bermuda will be ready. No other reason to wait that long.

It looks like it all goes back to not being sure Bermuda will be ready. No other reason to wait that long.

What happened to the Fall 2015 release of the Anthem which should have opened several weeks ago.????? RCL has the option to change the Itin at any time. Maybe this question should be addressed to Adam tomorrow ???

Edited by FIRELT5

What happened to the Fall 2015 release of the Anthem which should have opened several weeks ago.????? RCL has the option to change the Itin at any time. Maybe this question should be addressed to Adam tomorrow ???

That would be great if someone who is participating could address this with Adam (I won't be able to participate unfortunately). I'm sure they will side step and continue to provide us non-answer answers, but it never hurts to ask.

I would be interested in the holdup as well.

There was a recent article in the Bermuda Royal Gazette about the study for the dredging project to allow larger ships into Bermuda.The link to the study is here: http://channelstudy.info/eia.html

It looks like all of the final plans will not be completed until sometime this summer. It seems it is the most logical answer as to a longer wait time for itineraries to be released.

I agree that the whole thing is silly. Either they're studio cabins catering to solo travelers, as they were billed, or they aren't. They shouldn't be available for double occupancy until within the final payment period.
I guess they aren't completely confident yet they can consistently sell them out to single cruisers exclusively. My guess is once they get some data, and can accurately conclude they will consistently sell out to singles, then they will make the change. But until then they're just trying to sell every cabin they can, and waiting till FP is just too late to open them.

I guess they aren't completely confident yet they can consistently sell them out to single cruisers exclusively. My guess is once they get some data, and can accurately conclude they will consistently sell out to singles, then they will make the change. But until then they're just trying to sell every cabin they can, and waiting till FP is just too late to open them.

According to the rep. they are well aware of the interest in the studios as they all sold out so quickly and there is a wait list for the sailings.