Conflicting website info

Owlhelm

Hi all,

I found my way to the 'useful information' section of the Costa website. I think they should consider renaming it. I quote from this...

"Breakfast and cabin service

Guests who would like breakfast delivered to their cabin free of charge can fill in the order form and hang it on the outside door handle before going to bed. Breakfast is free of charge for suites only. Service with extra charges for the others categories.

Room service (service with extra charge)

You can order snacks and drinks for delivery to your cabin 24 hours a day. The menu can be found in your cabin, all you need to do is phone the number next to the telephone. You will be charged for this service and your order will be delivered in around half an hour. A 15% service charge will be applied to all wine and drinks purchases"

This is at odds with the description of a Premium Cabin which says...

"Premium Cabins are privileged cabins in terms of size and position. Located in a prime location on the ship they provide extra comforts, including free continental breakfast on request, served in your cabin, free service in your cabin (24-hour room service) and the option to book dinner for a specific time in the restaurant.

Furthermore, by booking a Premium Cabin you'll receive a

10%* discount on your next cruise in Premium if you decide to take it within the following 2 years. To use this discount all you need to do is register using the appropriate devices provided on board.

Special benefit for CostaClub members: book a Premium Cabin and receive double CostaClub points."

Ok. Which is it...if either?

Thanks

Martin.

Hi all,

I found my way to the 'useful information' section of the Costa website. I think they should consider renaming it. I quote from this...

"Breakfast and cabin service

Guests who would like breakfast delivered to their cabin free of charge can fill in the order form and hang it on the outside door handle before going to bed. Breakfast is free of charge for suites only. Service with extra charges for the others categories.

Room service (service with extra charge)

You can order snacks and drinks for delivery to your cabin 24 hours a day. The menu can be found in your cabin, all you need to do is phone the number next to the telephone. You will be charged for this service and your order will be delivered in around half an hour. A 15% service charge will be applied to all wine and drinks purchases"

This is at odds with the description of a Premium Cabin which says...

"Premium Cabins are privileged cabins in terms of size and position. Located in a prime location on the ship they provide extra comforts, including free continental breakfast on request, served in your cabin, free service in your cabin (24-hour room service) and the option to book dinner for a specific time in the restaurant.

Furthermore, by booking a Premium Cabin you'll receive a

10%* discount on your next cruise in Premium if you decide to take it within the following 2 years. To use this discount all you need to do is register using the appropriate devices provided on board.

Special benefit for CostaClub members: book a Premium Cabin and receive double CostaClub points."

Ok. Which is it...if either?

Thanks

Martin.

For the suites, you may order a full breakfast or dinner like they have in the dining room.

The Premium cabins may order the basic breakfast/snacks/sandwiches that are listed in the info book in the cabin. Or on the hanging door order form. It's free for Premium cabins. No service charge.