Where are all the "Coral" cruisers?

sherman931

Beehive and Immacruiser: I just started a new roll call for our cruise date. Hopefully you will be able to find it.

Beehive: It would be nice to meet you and your DH on our cruise. Maybe we can set a time and place.

Donna

I was reading this thread because we are sailing on the Coral January 23, 2006 to the Panama Canal. I was really surprised when I noticed your address being Cinnaminson, N.J. I previously lived there for 30 years before relocating around the country due to job transfers. Isn't it a small world!

Gail

Thank you for sharing your Coral pictures. After looking at them we know we have made a good choice for our January cruise. We hardly saw any other people in your pictures, was the cruise not totally booked?

Gail

Gail - The ship was fully booked. Most of the interior pics were taken while the ship was at Ketchikan. We got back to the ship before most people, so I took advantage of the time to take the photos. Most of the outdoor shots were taken while we were at Sea. Even when the Coral is fully booked, it never seems crowded. There are many places to go on the ship where you feel like you have the ship to yourself. The only time I realized there were a LOT of other people on the ship was at the buffet (and even then we always found a table with a view), and the dining room. The pool was used a bit, but not like it would be on a warm-weather cruise.

You will love this ship!

Is the January cruise a Panama Canal cruise? We did that on the Island Princess, which is pretty much identical to the Coral. I also have photos of that..

http://www.websitebycathy.com/panama2004/index.cfm

Cathy, after looking at your Island photos, it dawned on me I was booked on that cruise but had to cancel as I took a new job and wouldn't be able to get the time off needed. I was a part of that thread for a while. John & Michael are friends and I hope that some day we will be able to sail again together. Looks like I missed a great time. Will be on the Coral with Texcruise and can't wait to meet those on the thread we have going. Thanks for letting us all see your fabulous photographs.

Diane

We are on the 4 day repo leaving San Francisco May 18. We have reserved A429 and its twin mini on the other side or the ship (A419) for our daughtwers . We treated ourselves to a VS on Dolphin deck. I'm glad to hear that you thought it was a great location.

This cruise turned into a tremendous bargain when Princess changed it from a 2 night to a 4 night cruise. At first, they also raised the prices but then I was contacted by the TA that they had changed back to a price protected status. I'm sure glad I didn't cancel when they first increased the fare!!

Everyone's really looking forward to the trip.

Certain parts of the Dolphin deck on Coral is definitely covered. Ex; I have D712 booked. It is a minisuite port side aft and is part of the "bumpout" where the deck above also covers the dolphin deck.

Hi

Does anyone know if the dolphin deck on the coral is covered? I know that on the star and caribbean it isn't.

thanks for your input

Edna

Archived