interview with Relection Cruise Director

MoyCoy

It posted to youtube March 7 2014. Not sure if anyone has already posted this interview. :)

Correction in heading. Interview with Reflection Cruise Director

Edited by MoyCoy

It posted to youtube March 7 2014. Not sure if anyone has already posted this interview. :)

Correction in heading. Interview with Reflection Cruise Director

Thank you for providing the link. I am an experienced Celebrity cruiser and I found it very interesting. A good explanation of some of the changes. The "State of Mind" comments was interested. He was a good example of the new focus himself. He did have to correct himself a few times concerning the focus.

Edited by jagoffee

Looooove Alexander! Had such fun with him last year when he was the CD on our cruise to Bermuda on the Summit!

I met him a few years back when he was activity's manager on Constellation and then again right after he was made cruise director on the Summit. One of the more senior Hotel Directors told me how impressed he was with Alex, he said at first he came across as a bit cocky, but really stepped up to the plate to get people involved with what goes on onboard ship, and considered him one of the best that Celebrity had.

He is definitely one of the best!! Just got off the Reflection in February and he made it is his mission to meet everyone. He even recognized us a few times throughout the cruise after eating behind us at Murano the second night!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile ap

He is definitely one of the best!! Just got off the Reflection in February and he made it is his mission to meet everyone. He even recognized us a few times throughout the cruise after eating behind us at Murano the second night!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile ap

We were on Reflection in late February and I believe it was his last cruise before leaving (I assume on vacation). I hardly remember any of the CD's on our ships and I must admit the only reason I remember him is because it was so recent. Seemed a little cocky though.