Best promos offered on embarkation day?

ALadyNCal

Which great promos do you recall? Were they only available on embarkation day? I know sometimes the spa has specials or extra minutes on the internet package, etc.

Share the promo info :)

.....on any particular ship?

:confused:

wasiii

Which great promos do you recall? Were they only available on embarkation day? I know sometimes the spa has specials or extra minutes on the internet package, etc.

They are more or less the same fleetwide. the typical spa treatments, internet specials that you mentioned. I do not really recall anything spectacular or specific standing out. They used to offer a specialty restaurant at a discount, with a free bottle of wine, but I do not know if they are still doing that now. Also, if you are going on one of the bigger ships with a dinner show, it's usually 20% off the first night.

During the week there will be promos for the spa on port days. They will announce them the night before each port day.