Loyalty Programme?

Jayneykul

You will be silver on your second voyage and then gold on your third, progressing up to Platinum and Diamond.

I hope this link works, but if it doesn't go onto the Cunard website and the frequently asked questions section and type in World Club and the details can be found there.

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/returning-home/cwc_what_is_cwc

The World Club benefits are a big plus with Cunard, compared with most other lines.

We are Diamond members and the 2x8 hours of free internet is very useful.

And the priority disembarkation.

David.

Edited by balf

The World Club benefits are a big plus with Cunard, compared with most other lines.

We are Diamond members and the 2x8 hours of free internet is very useful.

And the priority disembarkation.

David.

And the laundry and dry cleaning rebate!

We have never sailed a full World Cruise, but I have had the impression passengers on a full World Cruise are "bumped up" to some additional benefits…

Or, maybe it is that after a World Cruise, so many days have been accrued that passengers jump to (at least) Platinum.

Or, as each segment of the World Cruise is completed, you are awarded those days (or a "voyage") so your status is re-tallied as your travel along…

Could someone more knowledgeable clarify, please?

In any event, you will certainly have more opportunity to "rub shoulders" with the captain. He (or she) will host gatherings exclusion to "Worldies."

There are a large number of Diamond and Platinum members of the Cunard program. Boarding the QE a year ago in San Pedro, it seemed the majority of passengers boarded from the "elite" queue. : )

We do enjoy the free internet, extra "parties," free wine tasting--happy perks after not-so-many voyages...

Will I get my gold pin at the end of my upcoming QM2 voyage (which will represent 21 days on Cunard), or at the beginning of my QE cruise (which will add another 14 days)?

I assume my QE cruise (22nd day on with Cunard) will see me eligible for a 2 hour Internet package?

Will I get my gold pin at the end of my upcoming QM2 voyage (which will represent 21 days on Cunard), or at the beginning of my QE cruise (which will add another 14 days)?

I assume my QE cruise (22nd day on with Cunard) will see me eligible for a 2 hour Internet package?

The later - you will find your gold pin awaiting in your stateroom upon boarding the QE and you will also be eligible for the 2hr internet package.

Outside of the world voyage your status doesn't reset until after you complete the sailing where you reach that milestone.

I agree: reaching a specific number of "days" means nothing mid-voyage, although you will be bumped up accordingly at the start of your next.

However... even as a Seggie, we were bumped up mid-voyage last year--because after we bought as a single segment (36 days) the same port-to-port was later sold as two separate segments to other people...

We thought it was nice of Cunard : ) We got more perks and renewal of our free internet time.

We have never sailed a full World Cruise, but I have had the impression passengers on a full World Cruise are "bumped up" to some additional benefits…

Or, maybe it is that after a World Cruise, so many days have been accrued that passengers jump to (at least) Platinum.

Or, as each segment of the World Cruise is completed, you are awarded those days (or a "voyage") so your status is re-tallied as your travel along…

Could someone more knowledgeable clarify, please?

In any event, you will certainly have more opportunity to "rub shoulders" with the captain. He (or she) will host gatherings exclusion to "Worldies."

There are a large number of Diamond and Platinum members of the Cunard program. Boarding the QE a year ago in San Pedro, it seemed the majority of passengers boarded from the "elite" queue. : )

We do enjoy the free internet, extra "parties," free wine tasting--happy perks after not-so-many voyages...

On a full world cruise, they firstly have their own lounge area to use, and lots of additional cocktail parties to attend

They also go up loyalty levels at each sector turn around as is applicable to their nights

They get given certain extra gifts and usually a big dinner in one of the overnight stops such as Dubai, Singapore, Sydney or Auckland

You also get a buy one get one for the specialty dining as a diamond

Hope this helps

Greg:)

Considering how many short cruises on currently on offer from various ports in Europe and Australia, I'm wondering if the Cunard World Club program will be under review. Clearly it is possible for those booking 2, 3, or 4 night cruises to reach Diamond Level fairly quickly. The WC scheme was constructed prior to so many sort voyages.

[QU OTE=Salacia;42288639]Considering how many short cruises on currently on offer from various ports in Europe and Australia, I'm wondering if the Cunard World Club program will be under review. Clearly it is possible for those booking 2, 3, or 4 night cruises to reach Diamond Level fairly quickly. The WC scheme was constructed prior to so many sort voyages.

D system sic based solely on nights so you need 150 nights for diamond status

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[QU OTE=Salacia;42288639]Considering how many short cruises on currently on offer from various ports in Europe and Australia, I'm wondering if the Cunard World Club program will be under review. Clearly it is possible for those booking 2, 3, or 4 night cruises to reach Diamond Level fairly quickly. The WC scheme was constructed prior to so many sort voyages.

Greg

No, I'm sorry, but we seem to have different information. Please see http://www.cunard.com/already-booked/cunard-world-club/benefits/

"Diamond - fifteen voyages or 150 nights"

Greg

No, I'm sorry, but we seem to have different information. Please see http://www.cunard.com/already-booked/cunard-world-club/benefits/

Sorry forgot about the 15 voyage thing

Hard to find a lot of short ones though

Apologies

Greg

Apologies

Greg

Greg, I quite agree about it being hard to find those short voyage. I guess it's a question of being in the right port at the right time? Right port at the wrong time? - or some combination thereof :) Cheers- S.

Edited by Salacia

Apologies

Greg

Greg, I quite agree about it being hard to find those short voyage. I guess it's a question of being in the right port at the right time? Right port at the wrong time? - or some combination thereof :) Cheers- S.

Quit agree

Good luck

Enjoy cruising

Greg

15 voyages x average 10 nights seems fare to me.

Don't think many would ever choose their cruises on the basis of getting to Diamond as rapidly as possible.

David.

Not a lot would David as most cruises are longer anyway

And benefis are not that fantastic apart from internet and usual priority boarding and tendering

Good luck

Cheers

Greg

I've just received an email from Cunard asking me to complete a quick survey/questionnaire on their loyalty club. I suspect there may be changes afoot!

There was a question which asked what other 'features' would you like to see introduced on the loyalty programme?

I answered that it would be nice to be able to get some on board credit if you 'introduced' a new customer to Cunard (a la Seabourn where both parties receive a credit) & that a discount is available for all members on every sailing booked not just 'selected' - I've never managed to get the 5% discount, it never seems to apply to my bookings!

In fact I don't know if I've even received it on my August 2015 trip booked/pre registered at the London cruise show (as advertised) because all I got was a bottom line invoice a few days after.

Oh well, maybe all will become clear when the confirmations arrive on Tuesday. Will live in hope!

The awarding of the loyalty on WC is inconsistent. I was silver on embarkation this voyage and completed one part sector then another complete sector. No upgrade to Gold. Another group who'd never travelled with Cunard before, completed the same first sector I did, then the next one (as did I) and were awarded their Gold pins onboard. :(

Edited by Pushka

The awarding of the loyalty on WC is inconsistent. I was silver on embarkation this voyage and completed one part sector then another complete sector. No upgrade to Gold. Another group who'd never travelled with Cunard before, completed the same first sector I did, then the next one (as did I) and were awarded their Gold pins onboard. :(

Sometimes that will be as they have two ex numbers from world club

Depends on where the booking was made

You could have two memberships with different cruises listed

Suggest you contact your local agent to rectify

I have two numbers, one is uk and one is Australian

After every cruise I need to get both updated to match

Stupid system but how it is

Greh