Booking specialty dining

I recall on the LOS and FOS I would board the ship and upon immediate boarding there were workers standing around taking reservations for specialty dining so that we didn't have to walk to the individual restaurants to do this, has anybody who been on the Allure seen this upon boarding the ship?

We were on the Allure last week. We went to Central PArk where most of the specialty restaurants are. Stopped at Chops. They were able to book all of reservations. If there was a time unavailable we visited the restaurant directly and they accommodated us. We had the Allure dining package and never made it to Izumi. You can also find a phone and dial 7700. If you get in your room early enough you can also do it on the tv. I would recommend going to Central Park when you embark and making reservations there. You can also pick up a great roast beef sandwich or a made to order salad at the Park Cafe! If you are booking a restaurant in Central Park, do ask for the patio. It is beautiful and there is always live nice dinner music.

Edited by pinkroses

Usually when you board they are there but you can go to one restaurant and book all your reservations at one place, we booked a package for all specialty restaurants and it was cheap and remember diamond plus the first night is pay for one get the other free which is a great deal