2015 schedule for 3-4 day cruises?

When will RCL show the schedule of 3-4 day cruises? I want to book something short in the June-Aug timeframe in 2015. In looking at the schedule there don't appear to be any available out of Florida yet. Any idea when those typically show up? I see a bunch for 2014. Any info is appreciated.

Any bets on Majesty of the seas still being on the list?

I'm interested in finding out. As S. Floridians I am always interested in what my option is if we want to hop on a short cruise. I think she'll be around for another season at least. Then maybe a Vision class to replace her?

Checked on Royal Caribbean this morning and they have released up until April 2016, yet still no September 2015. I have received a message back on Facebook off the RC page stating that September is not going on sale. We are tied to travelling in September so looks like its a no cruise for us!:(

Checked on Royal Caribbean this morning and they have released up until April 2016, yet still no September 2015. I have received a message back on Facebook off the RC page stating that September is not going on sale. We are tied to travelling in September so looks like its a no cruise for us!:(

That is not for the short cruises. They are not out yet.

When will RCL show the schedule of 3-4 day cruises? I want to book something short in the June-Aug timeframe in 2015. In looking at the schedule there don't appear to be any available out of Florida yet. Any idea when those typically show up? I see a bunch for 2014. Any info is appreciated.

According to the deployment schedule, they're going to be released the week of March 31 (this week) but that could change. They were suppose to release the rest of caribbean and europe dates last week but the only thing release were Grandeur of the seas cruise through April 2016. Fingers crossed for this week. Looking to do Indy for Thanksgiving 2015, looks like she'll be taking Liberty's place doing the 4 and 5 day cruises.

Any bets on Majesty of the seas still being on the list?

majesty will be around till 2016 possibly 2017 per the L.A. on Majesty last month. Royal extended the agreement with POM till 2016 with an option for 2017

I'm interested in finding out. As S. Floridians I am always interested in what my option is if we want to hop on a short cruise. I think she'll be around for another season at least. Then maybe a Vision class to replace her?

I'm dying for a vision class ship. Especially now with all the upgrades :rolleyes: