How do you dry yourself with an elephant?

I know I am not the brightest bulb in the box, but I found the towel elephants and monkeys to be terribly lacking in their ability to remove water from my body. There was far too little surface area of the towel to adequately dry the large surface area of my fluffy body.

How on earth do you do it?

It depends on the animal. For example, with a monkey, grab an arm and the tail, and just go at it. The elephant requires a different technique, the ears and the trunk are useful in themselves. Use the rest of its head like you would a sponge.

In any case, be careful, the wilder animals have been known to leave nasty marks if they're mishandled too badly. Those towel teeth and claws are really terribly weapons when they get riled.

I know I am not the brightest bulb in the box, but I found the towel elephants and monkeys to be terribly lacking in their ability to remove water from my body. There was far too little surface area of the towel to adequately dry the large surface area of my fluffy body.

How on earth do you do it?

Towel animals,are simply a tool to rate your steward for proper tip.

Drying should be done on the balcony,preferably while the ship is underway...:p

Oh...wait......I forgot.....Yeah,I guess you could use the towel then...:D

(maybe the blowdryer??) :eek:

Towel animals,are simply a tool to rate your steward for proper tip.

Drying should be done on the balcony,preferably while the ship is underway...:p

Oh...wait......I forgot.....Yeah,I guess you could use the towel then...:D

(maybe the blowdryer??) :eek:

brn, I'm confused. I thought that the best time to dry yourself on the balcony was when the ship was in port, preferably when YOUR side of the ship was facing the town. Have I been misinformed?

Signed,

Confused in Pennsylvania

If the chocolate is missing on your pillow you had better watch out! Don't try to ring dry the elephant to hard!

Anyone ever add their own touches to the towel animals the room stewards made?

Dyanna

brn, I'm confused. I thought that the best time to dry yourself on the balcony was when the ship was in port, preferably when YOUR side of the ship was facing the town. Have I been misinformed?

Signed,

Confused in Pennsylvania

I've heard another good time to dry on your balcony is when docked directly next to another ship.

I thought that the best time to dry yourself on the balcony was when the ship was in port, preferably when YOUR side of the ship was facing the town. Have I been misinformed?

Mom-I loved it when my ship was docked on the other side of the pier from your ship ;) ;) :)

-Monte

Archived