Celebrity Century Coastal Cruise

Cruise Raider

Great- Thanks for the reply!

My kids are pretty young, we'll be doing movies in the room on the little flat screen- Most likely Disney!

Do you happen to remember if the swimming pool was warm or in use? I think I read somewhere that it's heated at least a little bit. The weather here in Southern California has been getting pretty nice lately, so I'm hoping that we might get some swimming in at least while in the Southern parts of the itinerary.

Thanks again to you and all the others for the helpful info...

Great- Thanks for the reply!

My kids are pretty young, we'll be doing movies in the room on the little flat screen- Most likely Disney!

Do you happen to remember if the swimming pool was warm or in use? I think I read somewhere that it's heated at least a little bit. The weather here in Southern California has been getting pretty nice lately, so I'm hoping that we might get some swimming in at least while in the Southern parts of the itinerary.

Thanks again to you and all the others for the helpful info...

We just got off the Century this weekend. The pool was a little chilly, not cold, but certainly not warm... almost no one was in it most of the week, Catalina and Ensenada I did see a few more folks in it, but not for long... just a quick dip to cool off. The hot tubs however were quite popular.

The TV in our room was a flat panel, but there was no where on it to hook up any other input device. Also be forewarned, there was only 1 accessible US voltage plug in the entire room... if you have the round european style connection and devices that can take 220v, there are two of those, one out in the open and one behind the beds/dressers.

We just got off the Century this weekend. The pool was a little chilly, not cold, but certainly not warm... almost no one was in it most of the week, Catalina and Ensenada I did see a few more folks in it, but not for long... just a quick dip to cool off. The hot tubs however were quite popular.

The TV in our room was a flat panel, but there was no where on it to hook up any other input device. Also be forewarned, there was only 1 accessible US voltage plug in the entire room... if you have the round european style connection and devices that can take 220v, there are two of those, one out in the open and one behind the beds/dressers.

There were 2 110V outlets in our Concierge Cabin, One by the desk and the other, not easy to see, on the side of in the middle shelf above the fridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back off of the 4/12 coastal cruise on the Century. I would say my family and I had a great cruise! Everything pretty much up lived up to my expectations. I knew going on she was an older ship, but I embraced that fact and her deficiencies did not bother me. I actually kind of liked being on a "smaller" ship - none of the bars and lounges were ever crowded and it was always so easy to get a drink (which wasn't the case on the NCL Breakaway last summer). I loved the itinerary and being in port each day. I did my research in advance so I had fun things planned for the kids in each port. There were so many sail aways (and even a couple of sail-ins which I'm normally not awake for!). The only bad mark I experienced was that I ordered breakfast room service through the TV and it was never delivered (nor was I notified as to why). So much for technology, it's better to have the cards you hang on the door! I made a fun video of the trip, you can check out it here (hoping the link works):