Check prices this weekend

I just upgraded from an inside cabin (K) to a balcony(E1) for just $140 total. There are 3 of us, so that's less than $47 per person. We are on AOS on 4/13. What a great deal cannot wait only 13 days.

I just upgraded from an inside cabin (K) to a balcony(E1) for just $140 total. There are 3 of us, so that's less than $47 per person. We are on AOS on 4/13. What a great deal cannot wait only 13 days.

we did outside cabin got upgraded to large interior.. kids sailing free ( paid taxes and port fees for them) GREAT deals this past week!

Yup, the secret weekend special. I upgraded from a GS to an OS on the 4/9 AOS for $4.00, that is $1.34 pp if you want to actually break it down to the three of us. But, hey, I'm covering the upgrade. :D

Cflips, not sure what you paid,, but I'm seeing the exact same price for D 1, D2, E1, and E2. So I'd move up to a D1. Not sure how the third person enters into the equation but worth checking.

Edited by Trekker954

My ship is darn near sold out! My only upgrade options were the Owners Suite and one other that is even more expensive. Is it horrible of me to hope someone cancels and a balcony opens up for me? :D

I originally booked a cat. G on Liberty 3 weeks ago during the WOW sale. Last Wednesday, I paid $70 for the two of us to get an E1. Yesterday, D1-D3 were available for the same price of my original G. I called (the C&A line) and asked for an upgrade to a D1, and the rep looked into it, put me on hold, came back and said sorry, the rate was a weekend special for new bookings only. Will try tomorrow if there are cabins left. We sail on Thursday. Happy to have a balcony anyway.

I originally booked a cat. G on Liberty 3 weeks ago during the WOW sale. Last Wednesday, I paid $70 for the two of us to get an E1. Yesterday, D1-D3 were available for the same price of my original G. I called (the C&A line) and asked for an upgrade to a D1, and the rep looked into it, put me on hold, came back and said sorry, the rate was a weekend special for new bookings only. Will try tomorrow if there are cabins left. We sail on Thursday. Happy to have a balcony anyway.

yeah we were upgraded a few decks, and to large interior.... We also had to do my time dining as there was a wait list for main dinner times. Still made a reservation for my time dining as they said if you dont go the same time every night you will have to wait,.