Crown Loft...Is this a Good Price?

I have been watching L1s for the May 10th Oasis cruise.

Today, as expected, they dropped from 3404 per person to 2722 per person.

It looks like a decent price, so I put one on hold.

To the experts out there is that a good deal, or should I hold out for the possibility of an even better price?

I would agree with Catwoman... you are just over a month out from your cruise date and there is a chance that the price will go down, but the price can go up just as easily and with the price being that low, the chances are greater that the pricing will go up as the # of available rooms drops.

That is a great price for the crown loft - if you are comfortable with that price, snatch one up and make it yours for your cruise. Crown Loft are amazing suites - you will love it!!!

Snag it! That's a great price. I've been dreaming about a crown loft forever, and was able to upgrade to one on Allure this past Jan for about the same price - for DH and I it came to about $5500 total.

I've been tracking prices for a while and they are rarely that low - someone on here reported $4500 for two people on a last-minute sailing last fall, but otherwise $5500 is the cheapest I've seen it. Those suites are regularly $9-12,000 per couple.

FWIW, we upgraded about 6 weeks before the cruise, I think, and the price never went any lower - it stayed the same for a couple weeks, and then went back up a bit higher.

Also, I noticed 1750 is available - I'd grab that cabin in a heartbeat. We were in 1708 on Allure, which is the same location but on the port side. Very close to the middle of the hump (1710 and I think 1748 are dead center), very private, great views.

Just my 2 cents in case you decide to go for it. :D If i wasn't going on Explorer next week, I might have snagged 1750 for myself in May...

Also, I noticed 1750 is available - I'd grab that cabin in a heartbeat. We were in 1708 on Allure, which is the same location but on the port side. Very close to the middle of the hump (1710 and I think 1748 are dead center), very private, great views.

Just my 2 cents in case you decide to go for it. :D If i wasn't going on Explorer next week, I might have snagged 1750 for myself in May...

Karma are you on 4/10 Explorer? Join our roll call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies!

I was happy to be able tell DH that it really is a good deal, and we made leap!

We normally stay in standard balconies, or inside staterooms, so this is a big change for us.

I hope we can go back to normal after such an amazing room! :)

Some different L1s became available this morning there were 6 available before I went to bed last night, and now there are 7.

I think some people may have upgraded to higher category rooms after booking L1s at higher prices.

Edited by BeardsBCruizen

Karma are you on 4/10 Explorer? Join our roll call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, the one right before you, on 4/5. Sorry! We'll keep the ship shipshape for you! :D

Thanks for all the replies!

I was happy to be able tell DH that it really is a good deal, and we made leap!

We normally stay in standard balconies, or inside staterooms, so this is a big change for us.

I hope we can go back to normal after such an amazing room! :)

Some different L1s became available this morning there were 6 available before I went to bed last night, and now there are 7.

I think some people may have upgraded to higher category rooms after booking L1s at higher prices.

Excellent! You will love it! It's hard to go back, though - we were originally booked in an inside room for this saturday's explorer cruise and ended up upgrading to an owners suite. :eek: (Only because we got a really good deal on it, though.) Enjoy the suite life!

I have been watching L1s for the May 10th Oasis cruise.

Today, as expected, they dropped from 3404 per person to 2722 per person.

It looks like a decent price, so I put one on hold.

To the experts out there is that a good deal, or should I hold out for the possibility of an even better price?

That is MUCH less than we paid for one in 2010 on the Oasis, I would GRAB that cabin before it is gone :D