Things going on that you might not know abt

tjsmama

Does anyone know about the certain things that happen on the ship that are not listed when you book...like "deck parties" and you where the color of your deck, themed nights on the ship...things like that.. I would like to know when packing if there are certain things I need to bring for these events...like a certain colored shirt for our deck party...does this make sense?:rolleyes:

I get a lot of information by reading CC member reviews for the ship I'll be on. People on the roll call for your sailing might also have info on the activities you're interested in. If you post your ship, sailing date, and specific question here you will likely get a lot of answers from this forum as well.

Edited by Chrislynn55

thanks. i am part of a roll call already, i may ask the question on there, as well...i think some of the ones going have been on this ship before. We are going on the Dream out of NOLA in June.

I think they do a white shirt promo on some of the ships, like $1 off drinks in the disco the first night if wearing white. We had something like that last year on the Conquest. Like the previous poster said, look for the copies of the Fun Times for your itinerary and ship as you get close to your sailing. It will have information on all that stuff.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

they gave up the color teams contest a few years ago. the disco will have 70's & 80-'s nights, but you dont need to dress for them. the only theme is the white night, and that's usually the night before arrival. I've seen people where their carnival robes!

Edited by ccruisequeen

Last fall on the Breeze, it was called Electric White Night. Held on Embarkation night. 10:30pm - Late. Liquid Nightclub.

What better way to end your night than with the party to end all parites. We want you to dress to impress in white and you will receive $1 off on all drinks all night. What are you waiting for? With a special appearance by your Playlist Production cast.

Didn't go. It was also listed under the Get Your Groove On section, under Liquid Nightclub with DJ Duh! Dork & DJ DBIZ. Might have something to do with why I didn't go. :D DJ Duh! Dork - I swear to you, that is what the Fun Times says! :eek:

I'm thinking that it is NCL.

Carnival does a "Electric White Night" party....NCL does "White Hot Party". Never went to Carnival's, it usually starts around 10:30 in the disco. Went to NCL's, it starts around 10 or so on the pool deck, then moves into one of the clubs.

Carnival does a "Electric White Night" party....NCL does "White Hot Party". Never went to Carnival's, it usually starts around 10:30 in the disco. Went to NCL's, it starts around 10 or so on the pool deck, then moves into one of the clubs.

Sorry, I stand corrected.