British Isles - Princess

DH and I are looking at a Princess cruise to British Isles (England, Scotland, & Ireland) next year in July. I see they ran this same cruise this year. Has anyone been on it? Do you recommend? What kind of advice can you give me?

To start some research on your own..go back on this board (as well as the Euope board)as there have been threads re a BI cruise and ports as well as what to see and do in them.Some were posted this spring.You could go anytime really as it is never super hot in the BI,but spring and early fall would not be to bad as it would not be as busy.Depending on where you sail from spending a few days pre and post especially in Ireland would not be a bad idea,but England is just as good.

Euopre baord link..

Cruise Critic Message Boards - Europe

We did this cruise on another line in June 2004 in the south of England it was 70-80's but closer to Scotland it became cooler, wet, and windy.

Go prepared for all weather conditions.

We took a rain jacket with a hood (works better than umbrella in the wind), fleece jacket, light weight gloves for those cool days on deck.

Archived