Vouchers Help Please

Vehorn

The Divina may be an awesome ship and the prices are fantastic, but this cruise line is a bitch to work with. First, it was almost impossible to book directly through the line because of a malfunctioning website. Had to go through a travel agent. Now we are a week away from sailing and we can't buy drink vouchers, which we want to do before we board. Called the cruise line, they said to call the travel agent. called the travel agent, she said she had NEVER booked drink vouchers before. And there is no one available at MCS to help out. So what do you do? Has anyone purchased drink vouchers before boarding? How did you do it? I wish this cruise line luck in trying to establish a market in the Caribbean but if it can not communicate with its customers it is not going to make it.

The easiest way is to send them a private Facebook message, took no time to get it done. Just provide them with your name, booking #, sailing date and what you want to order.

I know some people have issues with doing it this way, but for me it was the quickest and fastest way.

Good Luck

I think website navigation is confusing. I was able to do it as long as booking # was available. Start with "Book on board services". Somewhere it'll prompt for booking # & find your reservation. After that applicable drink packages will be displayed. You can add to cart & that's all. Print receipt & get tickets on the ship. Your charges will be added to your account & paid with the final bill.

Take a deep breath and realize its only drink coupons. We know they suck...it's just how it is and your blood pressure elevating isn't going to change them one bit.

Have your booking number handy, spend some time on their slow awful website, and reserve them just as the poster above described.

If you can't make it work, relax...you're going on a cruise. Worst case is you purchase your drinks or coupons once you get on board.

Dont stress. Voucher books are always available for purchase at check in before you get on the boat. They are even available if you run out while you are cruising. We have never pre purchased drink vouchers. I have never seen any disadvantage in it. The drinks "packages" are only available prior to sailing but the voucher system is always available.

;)

Posters above are correct. I booked thou a TA and has no problem ordering vouchers. As long as you have your booking number (travel agent can provide you that), you can complete on-line check-in and order your vouchers.

Good luck!