Price Change

The June cruise that I booked online last month appears to now be around $400 cheaper when I look online. I have paid the deposit and the balance is due in a few days. Is it possible to call and get them to lower the price? Could I do it online? First time on RCI so I'm not sure how this works. Thank you for any information you can offer.

Kevin

The June cruise that I booked online last month appears to now be around $400 cheaper when I look online. I have paid the deposit and the balance is due in a few days. Is it possible to call and get them to lower the price? Could I do it online? First time on RCI so I'm not sure how this works. Thank you for any information you can offer.

Kevin

Call now before the price changes again. It happens quickly. It's only possible to get the price change before final payment is due and only if it's not for new bookings only. If the price applies to you, they will make the adjustment.

Gina

Kevin

Call ASAP, it could change back at any time.

THANK YOU ALL! I just saved over 1k by calling! My total price went from around $3400 to $2300. I'm guessing that 3rd and 4th passenger free is anything but :). Anyway, thank you for all of the information here on Cruise Critic!

Kevin

So did u have the 3rd & 4th passenger sail free before and now save more?? Also since I cant look up family ocean view prices online for a family of 5 how can I find out if we might be able to get a better price?? Do I need my TA to check?

Right now we have 5 in a family ocean view room for just under $2500. Should I check?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

So did u have the 3rd & 4th passenger sail free before and now save more?? Also since I cant look up family ocean view prices online for a family of 5 how can I find out if we might be able to get a better price?? Do I need my TA to check?

Right now we have 5 in a family ocean view room for just under $2500. Should I check?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

We did not have a 3rd or 4th passenger. We had booked just for DW and I during March. We could have added two passengers for "Free" but we weren't planning to bring our kids along. So I called just to see and they gave me a price that was even better than what I was seeing online. I would call and check to see if there has been a price drop with the April specials.

Kevin

THANK YOU ALL! I just saved over 1k by calling! My total price went from around $3400 to $2300. I'm guessing that 3rd and 4th passenger free is anything but :). Anyway, thank you for all of the information here on Cruise Critic!

Kevin

There are those cruise lines that advertise hotels and flights are free with the price of the cruise. But when you book the cruise, if you tell them you don't want the flight or hotel, the price is cheaper. :rolleyes:

What is advertised as free, isn't always.

Gina

Do prices change often before the final payment is due? I checked ours for August and prices have gone up dramatically since we booked in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some change multiple times a day. Others every few days. Some go down. Some go up. It depends on itinerary and popularity of the cruise. The faster they get booked, the faster they go up. If they are under-booked, the price drops and often this is after final payment which means no lower price for you but you can check better categories and if they are lower you can sometimes get a better room at no or little charge. Some people call it an upgrade but to me an upgrade is when they do it to you at no charge.

Gina