This annoys the crap outta me!

kelkel2

Why is it that when you are on Carnival's website to book a cruise or look at rates and itineraries and it lists the ship that the cruise is on say "Carnival Glory" or "Carnival Breeze", when you go to click on it you just get generic pictures? It just annoys the crap out of me! I feel like those pictures are so useless. If I click on that I would much rather get an ACTUAL picture of the ship, deck plans, the capacity of the ship etc... something helpful to someone booking. I almost always find myself looking for this information elsewhere before booking. Usually on this website!! Why wouldn't Carnival offer this at the click of a button??

They do it is under the "Explore" option on their website. If you think Carnival's website is hard to navigate try using Royal Caribbean's......I am a TA and I hate going to RC's website to check for prices and such

I have found the same thing on other cruise lines as well. I just use Cruisedeckplans or Cruiselinerooms to see the deck plans or photos of the cabins. GoCCL has a lot of information on the cabins but no actual photos.

Well, I know they have it, but when I have searched for a cruse and I have 32 results pulled up and I'm looking at all of them and one an eastern on the glory and one is an eastern on the breeze and another is on the liberty I don't want to have to go back to that explore page to find it. I wish that when you clicked on Carnival Glory if brought up useful information like the explore page had instead of those stupid generic pictures of martini glasses and guy's face...

and OMG don't even start me on RCCL's website!:D

I have found the same thing on other cruise lines as well. I just use Cruisedeckplans or Cruiselinerooms to see the deck plans or photos of the cabins. GoCCL has a lot of information on the cabins but no actual photos.

Thanks for the tip!! cruise line rooms ship pics has some great Magic pictures.:D

Edited by EAZYLIVING

There are some things annoying about Carnival's website. This isn't one of them. Maybe because I'm stalking it daily, I've learned how to navigate the site pretty well. ;)

BTW I tried NCLs site the other day looking for cruises to Bermuda....seriously annoying. lol.

They do it is under the "Explore" option on their website. If you think Carnival's website is hard to navigate try using Royal Caribbean's......I am a TA and I hate going to RC's website to check for prices and such

RCCL is way easier. Carnival is always messing up