What Cruise N Park Hotel in Charleston SC....

tandtmk04

Hello!

Cruising out of Charleston SC in June. Wondering, which Park N Cruise Hotel do you recommend?

Thank You in advance for you help! :)

This should be posted under North American Homeports. The mods will probably move it there if you don't.

Isn't this the East Coast Departures forum?

Chances are it was originally posted elsewhere and the mods moved it and it doesn't appear as moved here, which would explain the earlier comments.

My wife and I just cruised out of Charleston in November and we used the Radisson in North Charleston. It included parking, shuttle, and breakfast and was the most cost effective for us when we booked (about three weeks before the cruise).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm "subscribing" to this thread - am also interested in an answer to this. I've done a little searching and so far, the hotel rates I've found for park and cruise seem to be really high - I don't see the benefit when you consider the much lower rate of a regular hotel night and then just pay to park at the port. Seems to be about the same when you add it all up.

We're a family of 4 - I've noticed some of the hotels add a pp shuttle surcharge when it is more than 2 people, which also adds to the cost.