Canyon Ranch Spa Info

1313steve

Yup!! That is the price list that I have! Thank you for posting this! Hopeful one day I can figure it out......hoping it is because i can't do it from my iPad! ;)

That made me laugh. I had to google it the first time to figure out how to link something - it was not a smooth process :o.

There's a men's facial and a beard and moustache trim but very little else specifically for men. DH was so hoping to have a luxury shave as a special treat, but we can't seem to see anything like that - unless I missed it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Are their people that much better than Steiner's? Or is it 6 of one/ 1/2 dozen of the other?????

No offense but: How would anyone know the answer to this until Canyon has been operational on all the ships for a couple months?

There is a lot of speculation on these boards where people have speculated that Celebrity made the switch due to Steiner's quality, customer service or heavy handed sales pitches. Some of these discussions seem hopeful that things will instantly improve.

I'm pretty skeptical of that. I suspect that the switch was made because Canyon Ranch offered Celebrity a better cut of the revenue and/or convinced them that they can generate higher sales. Or perhaps there was just some major dispute with Steiner related to profits that just couldn't be resolved. I wouldn't be surprised if the Canyon Ranch operations and therapists are no different than when the spas were operated by Steiner. Other than the description of a few odd treatments and the name in the fine print I'm guessing that the change will be pretty transparent to most spa customers.

Also consider the difficulty in staffing the spas on the ships from scratch. Some of the Steiner people have worked on Celebrity ships, or other lines, for many years. How do you instantly staff all these spas from scratch with experienced therapists that have ship experience and are truly ready for life at sea away from home for many months at a time? I bet a lot of the Steiner therapists get hired by Canyon. After all, most of these people are based from countries all over the world. They didn't come from some giant Steiner facility some place.