First time cruiser ?? Regarding excursions in Bahamas

I booked blue lagoon dolphin tour with RC. Tour timing is 8:15 am to 12:15pm. Called RC and asked if we are brought back to the ship at 12:15pm or if we leave blue lagoon to go back to the ship at 12:15pm but didn't get a definitive answer. Does anyone know if we can take a ferry to paradise island/

Atlantis area from blue lagoon or since we booked through RC, do we have to go back to the ship first? I am also planning to book atlantis discover tour with majestic tours. If we are brought back to the ship by 1:00pm, I plan to take a cab to atlantis and see the dig and the aquarium. Is this a good idea to book both tours on the same day? Our ship leaves nassau at 5:00pm. What time should we leave atlantis to go back to the ship? Thanks.

I booked blue lagoon dolphin tour with RC. Tour timing is 8:15 am to 12:15pm. Called RC and asked if we are brought back to the ship at 12:15pm or if we leave blue lagoon to go back to the ship at 12:15pm but didn't get a definitive answer. Does anyone know if we can take a ferry to paradise island/

Atlantis area from blue lagoon or since we booked through RC, do we have to go back to the ship first? I am also planning to book atlantis discover tour with majestic tours. If we are brought back to the ship by 1:00pm, I plan to take a cab to atlantis and see the dig and the aquarium. Is this a good idea to book both tours on the same day? Our ship leaves nassau at 5:00pm. What time should we leave atlantis to go back to the ship? Thanks.

You will go back to the pier. I have never been to Blue Lagoon, but most of the Excursions I have been on gave you the option of going back with them or using your own transportation. You will need to be back on the ship by 4:30 for a 5:00 departure. I would definitely start heading back no later then 3:30 to play it safe.

Just my opinion but I think you are trying to do too much in such a short time.

My family thought the Atlantis tour was boring. My husband and I went to the beach behind Atlantis and found a guy with punch; we drank from coconuts (at 10am....who cares!!) and relaxed for the short stop.