Bathrobes on the Pearl?

if you're in an inside cabin, wondering if they have these. I've never noticed before. it's not like I'm a newbie at this, not sure why I can't remember :o

not sure I want to take up so much room in my suitcase

Edited by Traveller20074

if you're in an inside cabin, wondering if they have these. I've never noticed before. it's not like I'm a newbie at this, not sure why I can't remember :o

not sure I want to take up so much room in my suitcase

Most ships will provide them before you arrive, in balcony categories and above. However, no matter what category you are in, simply asking your room steward will get you a bathrobe. If they claim it can't be done, they are simply being lazy. A brief phone call to the executive housekeeper will get you a robe faster than you can dye the gray out of your hair.

Most ships will provide them before you arrive, in balcony categories and above. However, no matter what category you are in, simply asking your room steward will get you a bathrobe. If they claim it can't be done, they are simply being lazy. A brief phone call to the executive housekeeper will get you a robe faster than you can dye the gray out of your hair.

cool.

that made sense, as I die my hair lol