Sabatini and Crown Grill menus

golfb4cruzing

The menus are available on the Princss website. Sorry, I don't have pictures. They are also very accomodating about special orders. When I make reservations, I tell them I'm a vegetarian (my husband is a confirmed filet mignon man). When we sit down at our table, the chef usually comes out and discusses what I would like to eat or, I'll tell him "suprise me". Haven't been disappointed yet and they also went out of their way one time to make me a vegetarian amuse bouch (sp?) that was not served to others. VERY accomodating -

Thanks for the responses. She could/does live on mostly veggies. It's my fault because I owned my own restaurant and she is used to certain cooking styles. She goes out to dinners for work and then comes home and I cook for her. Also has to do with her extreme beef sensitivity. A recent trip to the ER has spooked her even more. I'm good with a great steak.

Anyone have pics of these menus please. Wife is allergic to beef and trying to do some planning. Thanks

My DW and I highly recommend the following at Sabatini's:

Brazino in Crosta di Sale (for two)

Baked striped bass in herbed salt crust, grilled asparagus and parsley potatoes

This makes for a very special evening what with the atmosphere, service, presentation by the Head Waiter along with the a bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling. We had this for dinner on our 50th Anniversary Cruise and it was wonderful!

My DW and I highly recommend the following at Sabatini's:

Brazino in Crosta di Sale (for two)

Baked striped bass in herbed salt crust, grilled asparagus and parsley potatoes

This makes for a very special evening what with the atmosphere, service, presentation by the Head Waiter along with the a bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling. We had this for dinner on our 50th Anniversary Cruise and it was wonderful!

And she can get the Branzino for just her as well! Our waiter tried to discourage me but, thanks to someone here on CC, I knew that they will serve it to one, so I insisted (nicely of course! ;)).

Edited by canadarocks