Allegrissimo Escape Vouchers - Quick question

Inishmore

Is it true that in the US, you can buy these coupons online and not pay the 15% service charge?

You can 'order' vouchers on line, and the cost will be added to your on board account that you pay at the end of your cruise! And yes the price online for vouchers 'includes' gratuity!

Remember, if you join the MSC loyalty club, for every $200. you spend on board, you get an additional cruise point!:)

So adding your drinks via coupons to your ship board acct. not only gets you a great price for drinks, you might earn extra cruise points in the loyalty club! :D

Edited by Russian Bear

You can 'order' vouchers on line, and the cost will be added to your on board account that you pay at the end of your cruise! And yes the price online for vouchers 'includes' gratuity!

Remember, if you join the MSC loyalty club, for every $200. you spend on board, you get an additional cruise point!:)

So adding your drinks via coupons to your ship board acct. not only gets you a great price for drinks, you might earn extra cruise points in the loyalty club! :D

Thank you, Mr. Bear. Is this the same with the wine packages? What about the all you can drink $44/day deal (sorry. I forgot the sales pitch name).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Edited by jkgourmet

Thank you, Mr. Bear. Is this the same with the wine packages? What about the all you can drink $44/day deal (sorry. I forgot the sales pitch name).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Yes, 'ordering' online for anything, drinks, excursions, etc, will go to your on board spending as will your gratuities!

If you call in and 'pre-pay', no, this is not considered for additional points!

In the past I have sailed on a # of MSC here & in Europe but our last cruise with them was quite while ago. I remember a martini bar where they had specials on premium liquor, is this still the case?, & the standard is that mixed drinks only? Will be on in 2 weeks & have enjoyed MSC but have been concentrating on Princess as I receive multitude benefits. You have to stop trying to compare to other lines & assess if what is offered is to your liking. PLEASE do not complain to other passengers, just be polite & your not compelled to sail with them again.