Valor Dry dock

portlandpete

I found this on another site..

At one time Go CCL showed the Valor having a dry-dock and the booking engine dates matched. Recently the Valor's dry-dock information was removed from Go CCL and the booking engine had cruises filled into the old gap in the schedule. I will continue monitoring this ship.

I found this on another site..

I am a victim of the dry-dock cancellation. I was initially booked in a 6K cabin for January 2015, but moved my booking to late April upon news of the dry-dock to take advantage of the expected new additions. I ended up with a higher cruise fare, and airfare for April will likely be more expensive than January. Next thing I know, Carnival cancelled the dry-dock, but I can't go back to my original sailing date because the 6k were all taken. With 4 people in my family, the extra cost will likely be about $300. Not a large sum, but no chump change either.

Sorry for this to happen to you!! We want to sail after the drydock because we sailed on the Breeze and loved everything it had so we were hoping the 2.0 upgrades would be done we go. We will wait to see when it will be drydocked before we book.